April 12th, 2018

Hot Sun then Pouring Rain.. Still the Smiles on the Elders faces LIGHT UP SURINAME!

Elder Heaps and Elder Naef



Elder Heaps, Elder Masina , and Elder Naef.




Applying for a Driver's License.

In one week the authorized license can be picked up.






Gas prices....

SURINAME 'S FLAG

The Main Port of Paramaribo.


Elder Anderson , Elder Groenendijk, and Elder Naef




Elder Groenendijk was born in Rotterdam the Netherlands.

Elder Anderson is happy to have a repaired bike.





The Two Dutchmen.

Elder Heaps, Elder Naef, Elder Masina, Elder Anderson, Elder Rasmussen, Elder Groenendijk, and Elder Vermeeren



There are many beautiful homes in this area.







The Elder's Flat.















The Mission Van.

Elder heaps, Elder Nickel, Elder Naef, and Elder Fleming.



Elder Fleming and Elder Nickel

Elder Naef and Elder Fleming

Elder Heaps and Elder Nickel



Elder Fleming

Elder Naef and Elder Fleming

Blij Meisjes!

Blij Vrouwen


Taro Leaves

Many kinds of trees are grown here .


Watermelon season is here!



An Electrical Station.

We are grateful to be here in Suriname!







Comments

  1. I have to thank you for posting and having this blog! I am Elder Heaps mom and these are some of the best pictures I've seen of my boy. (He isn't the best at taking pictures!) It's so fun to get a real feel for what Suriname life is like and to see all the missionaries. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you for sharing all the photos and experiences with us. I am Elder Somsen's grandmother. I miss I'm terribly but I know he is doing the Lord's work. I wish there were photos of him. I see all the others but none of Elder Parker Somsen. Someone put a bug in his ear. Ok?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oct 1st, 2019

September 30th, 2019

February 26th, 2019